Info Kids Pre-school by Gaglani & Co. with vision to transform India’s schooling system. The Pre-school is promoted by 32 years’ experienced person in educational field. Pre-school has high quality curriculum, training, assessment and ongoing support capabilities. The one and only goal of the teachers in Info Kids is to provide children with a culturally sound environment, the right values, love and protection needed for a healthy body, mind and soul in the most critical phase of a child’s growing years.
Info Kids, a Pre-school designed for the child’s overall development. We believe, that children should not only perform well in academics and sports at school but their creativity, thinking capabilities, independence and leadership qualities should be developed in a harmonious manner. Hence, we at Info Kids have developed our system in such a way that taps and harness these important qualities in children. Also given on providing special attention to mental, physical and emotional growth to develop the skills of “self confidence and logical thinking”.
Why Info Kids?
- To provide useful and skillful qualification with self – reliance.
- To cultivate good habits to be a good person.
- To build honest, honourable and healthy foundation of childhood.
- To provide education with variable emergent curriculam.
- To achieve active, energator and worth-liking moral values.
- Development through work by hands
- Teachers are facilitators
- Self-Learning Environment
- Each Child at his own pace
- Freedom of choice
- Inner discipline
- Daily observation and assessment
- Socially vibrant environment
- Encouraging the child’s inherent desire to do and learn
- Mixed Age Grouping
A child with a purpose knowing what he wants to do next and is able to do it is the happiest. Out of this joy conies self-confidence & willingness to work. If such a ‘child is equipped with the right tools, there is no stopping his wayto excellence. Research proves that Early Education is critical because:
- Brain development is most rapid in the early years
- 75% of neural connectivity is complete by the age of 7
- When the quality of stimulation is deficient, child development is seriouslyaffected.
Early years (2 to 6) is a unique stage of phenomenal brain development and learning in a child. The capacity to absorb concepts and learn is highest during this phase. Hence it is 8m portant to expose the child to a structured environment which will provide adequate and appropriate stimulus for learning.
Every child has an inherent nature and intelligence that is peculiar to him. This varies from child to child and is the most important factor to consider when the child comes to school.